Wednesday, March 11, 2015

On my way to the land of my forefathers!!

It has been a very long two weeks. I honestly don't even know where to begin; so much happens all the time. I have grown so much in the last 2 weeks. I have to get on a bus to head to Edinburgh, so I don't have much time. It's so hard writing; there's so much to say and no time. I love you all, but I am so engulfed in this work. There is nowhere I would rather be. I'm heading out pretty much right now. The power of this place will be missed tremendously. But I know that the Lord has great things in store for me in the COUNTRY OF MY FOREFATHERS! (read like a scott, dang scotts).  



I hope you are all well and studying the scriptures daily. I have found so much strength in the scriptures. I have been surprised as to how much knowledge i've gained in such a short amount of time, and I know it will only continue to grow. 

I went to the temple for the last time in 2 years last night. What a powerful night. We are so blessed to have a temple and these amazing saving ordinances on this earth. The Lord loves us so much. This Gospel should be our whole lives, not something that we just happen to be a part of. In Alma 17:2-3 it talks about Alma and the sons of Mosiah rejoicing when they saw each other again because they had been faithful and were still brothers in the Lord. I can't wait to see where life takes everyone in 2 short years, but I pray that you all will never let a second go by that you do not praise the Lord your God for this glorious Gospel that He has given us. He has saved my soul, and I will forever praise Him. 

Spread this Gospel to every end of the Earth.

Elder Crowe

No comments:

Post a Comment