Thursday, May 26, 2016

Better late than never

Hello all,

This is Elder Crowe's mother. I'm very sorry that the update has taken so long this time. I have been moving and it has been a very busy time. However, here is the latest from Scotland!! :)

We have had a great tiring week also!! I am glad we are all tired and content in wearying ourselves in the work of the Lord! What a time to be alive! 
We are working very hard. We have tried very hard to help the Dundee zone reach new heights and we are seeing miracles every day. We have been asking the zone to text in miracle stories every week so we can spread the amazing spirit around the mission. There is a lot happening in our area as well. We are teaching a lot of people at the moment and continuing to find new people every day. There was a man named Torsten that I talked to on the street that was a hardcore atheist. He didn't even want to talk to me. But I was VERY persistent and he has met with us 3 times this week!! We are seeing amazing miracles occur as we trust in the Lord. 
I have been reading the Infinite Atonement before I go to bed. I have learned SO much!! I want to talk about 2 amazing things:
1. The Saviour is the Saviour of the entire universe. His Atonement is Infinite in coverage. There are worlds without number that have been created by the hands of Christ and with those same hands He has redeemed them from themselves. Woah... He is amazing!! He loves us so much that He has suffered for all the sins, pains, weaknesses, temptations, infirmities, etc. that billions upon billions of people will or have or are facing. We cannot even begin to comprehend the matchless love of our Brother. 
2. I don't think we realize how much the Saviour was tempted. He was probably tempted every second of every day. But the amazing thing about the Saviour is that He never once gave any thought to those temptations. He is amazing. I love Him so much. I love learning about Him. I wish I could learn everything about Him. I am trying. 
We will fall at His feet and we will praise His name forever when our eyes are truly opened to all He has done for us. When we are able to see just how far He has gone for each one of us we will gain infinite love for His unfathomable gift. What a message to share with the world! What a blessed calling. To represent Him who has set me free. My favorite part about the Atonement is not what it does for me, but that it covers all those that I love and care for. He loves those I love more than I do. That gives me so much comfort. 
I love you. Learn more of the Saviour this week. Fill your soul with the love He has for you.

Elder Crowe

No comments:

Post a Comment