Tuesday, August 9, 2016

A New Assignment!

So, I will be getting on a ferry with my luggage in 1 hour to travel over to the glorious city of Edinburgh. President Donaldson has called me to be his Assistant. It was an extremely powerful and spiritual moment to be called by such a man of God to serve as his Assistant. It is also an extremely humbling calling. I apologize because I already don't email you all very much and now it will be even less. But I will make sure I take pictures and send voicemails. 

So how it works is that the new Assistant gets called a week before transfers so that he can go to the mission home and help President plan the moves across the mission. So for 1 week there are three Assistant until the assistant that is leaving goes and takes the place of a Zone Leader. Also, usually you get trained by the previous AP for 2 transfers then you train one for 2 transfers, but I will only get trained for 1 because both the current assistants only have 1 transfer left... It's pretty scary. I have so much to learn! But I have had so many spiritual experiences since I have been called. The Lord has and will continue to prepare me. I will send you a voicemail next week. 
I love you all!!


Elder Crowe
With my boys again!! :)

Yorkshire puddings for dinner!!! yum

No comments:

Post a Comment