Monday, September 14, 2015

A slow week - thus lots of pictures of food!

This week was pretty frustrating, but I didn't kill anything this week, so I can't complain. J

We didn't find anyone this week, and we didn't teach any of our investigators either. We got to see Faye for a little bit but that was about it. I just wonder what more we can do. There is always more for us to do! And we shall do it because we love our Father and our Lord!

Elder Lampropoulos and I had a cool chat this week about the Atonement. It was a really cool time to sit and realize how little our minds can comprehend! Haha.

We got to go into YSA this week to teach the lesson about the Plan of Salvation. It was a really cool lesson. Elder Lampropoulos has a beautiful testimony of the Plan of Salvation. He teaches me so much every day.

Kippers in a bag.......it was weird!
Hmm...I wonder if that's why Elder Lampropolous threw up?
He started throwing up one morning this week and so we stayed in the flat (that’s apartment for the Americans) for a little bit. I thought I was going to die. I sat in a corner of the room and lost my mind for about 4 hours. It's so hard to stay in the flat! Eventually he agreed he was going to go crazy if he stayed in the flat any longer and we went out to do some work. He is such a champion. 

I hope that I will have more to talk about next week. i love you!

Elder Crowe

Ordering pizza... What's your name? Uh..


On our way to a dinner appointment we stopped in to say Happy Birthday to a member's nonmember husband,
 and they gave us fish and chips. We couldn't say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment