Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Wonderful baptism

Sorry! No time! We have to drive and help a family who had some flooding at their house, so this will be short. 

Faye's baptism was beautiful! It was so amazing and the Spirit was so strong. Elder Lampropoulos gave such an amazing confirmation prayer and blessing. He is such a great missionary. I am very blessed to get to serve with him. We are staying together in Dumfries for 7 more weeks. That is quite a long time to be in an area (7 1/2 months) and a long time to be with a companion (6 months). But we are lucky that we love each other and work hard and well together. 

Faye's scriptures came and she absolutely loved them. Thank you so much! I have written down what my guesses were to all the presents, and I will tell you if I was right. I think some were right. I guessed the Vocal Point CD and I am pretty sure there is some Burt's bees chapstick. I have some other guesses but I will save that for later. 

We had a 70 visit the mission. It was Elder Kearon. He is amazing. He is so spiritual and so funny. 

President Donaldson came down to our baptism. They haven't had a baptism here for 6 years I think. We are very excited. I love this gospel and I love this work. I am grateful to be on my mission.

Faye is so special. No one but her, Heavenly Father and the Saviour know how hard she has had to work to get to where she is. She has taught me so much. I am blessed to be a missionary. I love you!

Keep Fighting the Good Fight

Elder Crowe
Cleaning the font

This is our Christmas card

Our Christmas tree this year

No comments:

Post a Comment