Monday, June 29, 2015

Allergies.......What!

I am so sorry! I got distracted me with some funny mission videos today, and our time is almost up, so it's a short message today.

It's been kind of a stressful week. James has been struggling with quitting smoking, so unfortunately we cannot baptize him this week, but he is so determined to quit and get baptized. Some of his family is supportive, but some of his friends have given him a really hard time. He is amazing, and I honestly love him so much. His baptism is set for 3 weeks now, but that means either Elder Hatch or I will not be here. That is ripping me apart. I want to be selfish and stay, but I also want Elder Hatch to be able to finish his mission with a great baptism. And staying together is probably not an option.

Also, I have never had allergies before in my life, but apparently pollen is different in different parts of the world. I have hay fever. It feels like Satan is inside me! My eyes are itchy all the time; my nose is either runny or it's blocked all the time; I sneeze 4000 times a day; and I still love being here! Thank goodness it hasn't really made a difference in our work or effectiveness.

We found a couple cool investigators this week! We met this lady named Rosaleen during the week and told her about church, and she said she might come (people say that all the time, and they never come J). So when we walked into the chapel after ward council and there she was talking with a bunch of the relief society sisters, we were shocked! The great kind of shocked! It was amazing to see her, and she said she will keep coming back every week! The Lord blesses us tremendously.

Next week we will have had our moves call. We will see where the Lord needs us.

Hugs and kisses to you all! I Love you


Elder Crowe
Elder Stanley's birthday.

I thought I'd try custard in my Weetabix instead of milk... It was like trying to eat plaster!

I'm a professional chef. Or we have amazing members that know how to cook. Which do you think it is?

Scotch Eggs - So Good. :)

Skittles milk...NOT amazing! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment